We are Manufacturing finest limestone Powder, LimeStone Granules and Limestone Powder ( Calcium Carbonate ) from Finest Egyptian mines in Upper Egypt in Elmenya Governorate, we have our own crusher for Lumps and Granules and grinding mill for LimeStone ( Calcium Carbonate Powder ) Manufacturing
LimeStone ( Grits ) Granules
0-0.5 mm, 0.2-1 mm, 0.5-1 mm, 1-3 mm, 2-3 mm, 3-4 mm, 4-8 mm, 0-5 mm
Origin : Egypt
Our LimeStone is Characterized by
1. High Calcium Content ( Ca ) : 39 % Min
2. Low Magnesium Dioxide : 0.03-0.04%
3. Low Iron Content
4. Regularity of Particle Size
1. Layer Hens feed
2. Broiler Poultry Feed
3. Outside Acrylic Paints
4. Glass Manufacturing ( Float Glass, Hollow Container Glass )
5. Fiber Glass Manufacturing
7. Agriculture as a Soil improver
8. As Basic Raw Materials for manufacturing ( Calcium Nitrate & Calcium Sulphate )
9. Manufacturing Mono Calcium Phosphate and DiCalcium Phosphate.
LimeStone Granules ( Feed Grade )
Our Egyptian Origin LimeStone is mined from the high purity formation in ElMinya Governorate which consists of limestone with an average calcium carbonate content of 98.5%.
Feed Grade Limestone F1 is in Coarse granules and Powder Forms, Our LimeStone is used as a mineral feeds supplement that maintains a balanced diet which improves the health and nutritional balance in feed ingredients, Feed Grade limestone constitutes about 5-8% of the Poultry feed sector, as well as other feed sectors, like cheaps, goats, rabbits and cows as well as camels, our limestone grits ( chips – granules ), is being favorable to the feed sector due to hight nutrition calcium content with minimum magnesium oxide that is unfavorable to the health of poultry at various stages because of its high calcium content and consistent particle size.
Limestone in Poultry Industry:
Limestone is being actively used as the most common source of calcium used in livestock feeding. The Dry Weight of the Egg Shell comprises of 95% Calcium Carbonate. To produce hard eggs, chickens use higher amounts of calcium than the amount of calcium that is contained in their actual bones.
Calcitic limestone contains 36-38% calcium and can safely be fed when mixed with salt.
As high magnesium levels should be avoided in the feed sector, our Egyptian origin limestone granules and powder is gifted by low magnesium contents, we finally select the best high-quality limestone to get the expected high levels of calcium content with low magnesium content, we provide low in Magnesium (Mg <0.4%) that can be efficiently used as Poultry Feed / Cattle Feed.
High Calcium Limestone The eggshell consists of the crystalline layer which is responsible for the mechanical strength, consists of more than 90-95% calcium carbonate. Limestone is a rich source of CaCO3 ( Calcium Carbonate ) used as large particles of various particle sizes as per the nutrition specialist recommendations
LimeStone Granules ( Poultry Feed )
LimeStone Powder ( Poultry feed & Fish Feed )
325 mesh - 44 micron
250 mesh - 55 micron
80 mesh - 125 micron
60 mesh - 250 micron
Limestone so used, should be low in magnesium.
Low Magnesium Limestone it has been found that feeding excess magnesium levels in feed reduces the growth and bone development of broilers. Tibia ash was reduced in chicks fed 0.9% magnesium. High Magnesium stops and slows down phosphorus metabolism and increased the dietary need for phosphorus.
In the present study, when dietary Ca levels were increased, eggshell quality increased, as demonstrated by the increase in eggshell weight per surface area.
ZMTS Egypt – Zohdy Minerals Egypt is being actively engaged in manufacturing Limestone granules and Limestone Powder which is made from limestone lumps. It is crushed to coarse grades ( granules - chips ) under hygienic conditions by using best convenient technology. The main element found in limestone is calcium carbonate, while it is also one of the major ingredients used in the construction industry. It is used in a wide range of plastics ( Masterbatch, uPVC pipes and pvc profiles, elastomeric or rubber products. Limestone powder when being added to water it removes pollutants & impurities. Provided LimeStone powder is often used in pigment making as well as a filler for expensive paints.
LimeStone is chemically named as calcium carbonate with a high calcium carbonate level to 98-99%. Limestone Lumps, Granules and LimeStone Powder used in the manufacturing of quicklime ( Calcined Lime - calcium oxide - slaked lime ) also after burning limestone Co2 particles goes out of the CaCo3 to form Calcined Lime - calcium oxide - slaked lime ) being Known as CaO all being used of chemical formula calcium hydroxide and cement etc.
When Calcium Oxide ( QuickLime ) Added to Water a new Hydroxide formed which is known as Calcium Hydroxide ( CaH2O ) CaO + H2O
When Limestone Powder in wastewater treatments acts as a neutralizer and purifier for heavy minerals, sludge and various types of industrial waste.
Specifications of Limestone Powder:
• Chemical Name : Calcium Carbonate ( CaCo3 )
• Molecular Formula : CaCO3
• CAS Number: 471-34-1
• EC Number: 207-439-9
• PubChem CID: 0112
• State: Solid
• Appearance/Color: White Granules, White Chips, White Grits, Calcite White Powder
• pH Value: 9.4
• Purity: 97% Min
Managing Dietary Calcium In Poultry Layer Diets
The role of calcium in all phases of poultry production is well documented. However, despite its tremendous importance, there are many details that need to be managed with the delivery of calcium to laying poultry to ensure proper utilization.
There are several key factors involving calcium that can significantly affect the eggshell quality and bird performance. Statistics referenced in this article are general values for brown birds, but the
concepts can apply to white breed layers as well.
Phase of Production:
Layers Chicken have a wide range of nutritional requirements addressing the requirements of Calcium Our Limestone Granules and LimeStone Powder depends on the age, type and nutrition recommendations by professionals, Using only daily feed intake to diet selection can be misleading, the proper diet to ensure both the protein and calcium requirements are properly met.
Brown birds tend to have a slightly higher need for large particle calcium limestone granules than white birds,. Some studies shown 50:50 ratio of coarse to fine particle size calcium in the diet is the best practice.
When trying to improve eggshell quality, check the required percentage of calcium as per the daily recommended intake and stage of production.
Simply adding more calcium above the daily recommended dosage must only be under veterinary nutrition professional supervision to avoids any possible counter effects.
Factors That Can Reduce Calcium Bioavailability:
There are many other factors that can reduce calcium bioavailability in a layer diet.
1) Phosphorus: When utilizing low-quality Phosphoric acid during manufacturing of monocalcium phosphate of Dicalcium Phosphate the contamination affects the bioavailability of calcium and other critical nutrients in the diet. So high-quality phosphorus sources is highly recommended to avoid the counter effects of low-quality phosphorus sources that limit and calcium absorption that affects eggshells and poultry bone health.
2) Vitamin D: Proper Levels of Vitamin D is required to best utilize dietary calcium. Some antagonistic compounds like ( sulfate and/or oxide trace minerals in the diet ) can tie up Vitamin D and reduces calcium digest, our feed grade limestone has negligible amounts of such compounds
3) Stress: Any Kind of Stress ( Heat stress, moving stress, regrouping, and crowding can all reduce feed efficiency ) can reduce layer’s ability to benefit their diet, including calcium.. using ZMTS Egypt Zohdy Minerals Limestone Granules and Powder during stress periods to keep layers healthy and on track with production. Our LimeStone Feed Grade are a critically important ingredient of the poultry feed industry.
4) Poor Mixing Practices: Poor mixing ingredients highly affected the absorption of nutrients, The Order and mixing formulation conditions should be clearly stated and followed during the production of feed to improve feed efficiency and reduce your feed bill.
2020 All Rights Reserved.